- Multi-million dollar settlement in a malpractice action for a woman who suffered severe psychiatric injuries.
- Multi-million dollar settlement in a negligence/malpractice action for a mother seriously injured as a result of a fall.
- Successfully opposed and defeated certification of a class action against a governmental entity
- $2.5 million jury verdict against law firm for damages resulting from legal malpractice
- $2.3 million settlement for a New Jersey truck driver who suffered severe injuries after tripping over a misplaced dock plate at a delivery site.
- $1.9 million judgment on jury verdict for breach of contract of insurance to cover loss from collapse of a pier
- $1.8 Million jury verdict (reduced by a finding of comparative negligence) in favor of the Estate of a 22 year old and his father against national company.
- $1.63 million settlement for a union ironworker injured in a fall from an iron beam at a construction site.
- $1.02 million settlement for a male passenger injured in a vehicle which was struck by a truck.
* Please note that some of our multi-million dollar settlements cannot be reported here due to confidentiality clauses in the settlement agreement.
Business and Real Estate Transactions
The firm is general counsel to a number of businesses, including an international trade association and a national wholesale distributor. Attorneys in the firm have successfully assisted clients with representation in a variety of matters including:
- Stock purchase of a wholesale distributor of equipment with over 120 branch locations.
- Asset purchase by a client to establish expansive business operations throughout the United States and in Canada.
- Business acquisitions involving liquor licenses transfers.
- Stock sales of international businesses based in Europe.
- Private placement of over $70,000,000 in debt.
- Employment contracts, severances, and discrimination and harassment claims.
- Domain name disputes.
- Defense of preferential transfer claims in bankruptcy cases.
- Commercial leases and landlord-tenant disputes.